ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I'm from central Pennsylvania,near Reading.I have been in Model railroading for many years and built a few layouts in my basement over the years.My last layout was in HO as was the others.I dismantled my last layout about 8years ago as I had a water problem in my basement,but no more,Now I'm thinking another layout may be in the works.I'm retired and feel the bug.I'm collecting code 83 flex track and starting to plan my new layout.Happy New Year everyone.Hope to talk to everyone soon . Jere
Hey, Jere, welcome to the forum! It would be great if you could document your progress and even post some images now and then during your construction.
Glad you could make it back.
-Crandell
Welcome to the forums. I look forward to watching your reentry into the hobby.
Welcome, Jere!
If you need or want opinions, just ask. You can heed the advice or ignore it.
We have some pretty knowledgeable people here that can help you.
And we have some like me that are idiots.

Welcome aboard, Jere. Nice that you have a place you can build now and not have to worry about a flood. we always like to see pictures of what you're doing and answer any questions you might have. And Mikey's not really an idiot, just another redneck like me.

Jere, welcome to the forum, neighbor. Lots of friendly and knowledgeable folks here. DJ.
Hi RS,
Happy New Year and welcome to a great forum with lots of friendly folks, your info can be of a lot of help to many newcomers to the hobby as well as some of older guys. We can still learn some New Tricks alright!!
Glad you chose to join us, you'll enjoy it here!
David Smith
hey everyone, I just joined the forum today I am a long time HO modeler in the central PA area (Camp Hill). I started modeling American then slowly got into European (mainly German) modeling. Still a big fan of everything American but just dig the european prototypes. I will be starting a new layout as space and time allow. Thanks
Kev
Good to meet you, Kev. We'll be interested to to see some pictures of your European models and layout.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)