I'm also new

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


gabby

Bob Hayes
G'day my name is bob. Saw this site and had a look and decided to join.
I live in Brisbane Australia. I am retired (Army 32 years) and now I can concentrate on my little empire now that there is no more moving around.
I model in G scale and have some aristocraft/USA equipment that I am going to run bty power. There is a lot to learn though. I hope that I will be able to pick up a lot from this site.
 
G'Day Bob, welcome to the forum, I have only been here a couple of days myself, also nice to see we both live in the same city, good ol Brizzy.

Dave
 


G'day and Welcome.
Must be Aussie month. You're just entering your "Spring" season aren't you.
Glad to see you folks here.

Scoot
 
Welcome aboard. It does seem to be the month for Aussies here. Always good to see how things are done in other countries.
 
Howdy, howdy, howdy! Welcome to the best forum around! I'm one of them Yankees from up North in the Finger Lakes region of New York State. Always good to have another Aussie on board. Don't forget to drop by the Coffee Shop. Place is open 24 hours a day and Fergie usually pays.
 
... I am retired (Army 32 years) and now I can concentrate on my little empire now that there is no more moving around.
...

Hello, Bob. Nice to see you here. I recently retired from the Canadian Armed Forces in my 30th year. I had long since forgotten about trains, but then my wife and mother-in-law went halves on a Christmas theme On30 train set a couple of years prior to my leaving. Once I was out, and with a read of Model Railroader over Christmas in 04, that was it.

I went with HO, though, because I wanted a space advantage.

Again, welcome.

-Crandell
 
G/day Bob, welcome,,, hope we can help with anything. I'm in the UK but moving to NZ, was modeling american HO scale but concentrating on UK OO gauge stuff now,, my sis is moving to Brisbane soon BTW.
barbecue2.gif
 


Thanks gang for the warm welcome. I'm sure I will like it on this site.

Scoot - spring has neally gone and coming up to the wet season soon and we do need it to rain a lot.

Steve - you and your sister are moving to the best part of the world.

Bob
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top