I love fall - 4”x6” trestle diorama.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I scratchbuilt a small trestle and placed in on this small diorama. The tree is also hand built and I even made my own static grass tufts for this project.

DC6FE3C9-8104-4BAE-A946-452A7E1914A5.jpeg


4549CA55-22FB-4FBF-B199-76C027958B4C.jpeg

DCF113A0-508B-4D7C-9ACC-05355BA7D844.jpeg
Here it is sitting in front of my Walthers layout.
A6D368E7-2D03-4813-AB12-8928FD0DC269.jpeg

3B97ED85-A280-49AE-A5C3-40E1553910F1.jpeg
 


Nice work with the water feature, and the tree, I love the way the water texture catches the light well done. Good static grass mix of textures love the old rubber tyre, just a hint of a story there,hopefully a kid playing and not a car wreck.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top