I hated to do it

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


DT&J

Still plays with trains
I think I need a Kadee #39 to make this right but the "she who must be obeyed" said I cant get them until after Christmas. I did have the couplers wired together, drawbar didnt work out, so a lego died just so I could run the SD40

customcnct.jpg


Here it is all together

lashed.jpg


The SD is by GSB Rail Limited, now out of business, Athearn got their SD40 out first and the GSB has a plastic frame that was prone to twist. Found that out after I bought it so I guess I'll "run 'er till she blows" :D
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top