ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hi everyone. Not been around for a few years since I lost my hobby room when my mother-in-law came to stay (she is 97!). Having struggled to get a few layouts going, I have finally settled on a 7' long HO switching layout. If you would like to see all of my history - it goes back to 2009 - check out my blog at
Gentle Model Railroads
Here is the current iteration of the HO Switching layout that I am going to build.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)