ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Just turned 25 last month.
19, got started at age 5 or 6.
I am 28 until September 27th...I started doing this about seriously about 4 years ago. First I didn't have the space or the money, then I got the money but no space, now these days, I have the money and the space...but...LOL! I suppose I will keep collecting and hunting locos and rolling stock down until I have all three requirements to build the layout of my dreams...
-Rich
15 nearing 16. The model train hobby won't die, especially not under my watch!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)