How messy are you capable of being?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Mine gets to the point where it's a total disaster. Then I start to clean it, find something, start fiddling with it...

Usually I don't clean unless I'm out of room to put things... or I start finding big spiders.
 
I live alone so my kitchen table is my hobby table. I was building the balsa wing of my cessna 310 twin electric RC plane on the table in december 2011, the framework now being mostly done....then I stalled out on the plane and started buying N scale train stuff in january this year. Anyway the table was pretty messy. Finally had to clean it up and clear it off to make room for doing algebra homework now that I've gone back to college part time at age 56.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top