How Many Couplers?? ;)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
How many couplers

Jerome.
Thanks for the neat game you set up. You sure got a lot of action in a short time.
My scientific calculation was less than 10 percent over.
I used the method that is used to guesstimate the number of animals in a herd, or trees in a forest, from the air. I guess it works pretty well.
Mac.
 


i would have only guessed about 150 it dont look there would be anymore than that so id a lost big time
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i would have only guessed about 150 it dont look there would be anymore than that so id a lost big time
Its funny my first guess was 250. Then I started counting and came up with 16x. I assumed there were several I couldn't see. Since the couplers came in bulk packages of 50 and 25 my guess was 175 or 200. I could not imagine not being able to see 30 couplers. I did not make a guess that some set were alread installed and gone from the batch. This was fun.
 
OK, ok, I'll share my secret formula that I used to guess how many couplers were in that pile. But please, keep this to yourselves.:D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top