How Many Couplers?? ;)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, Jerome, we sure are expecting a lot of work out you for a free car. ;) That would be a hoot if me and Julien, the only tie, turned out to be right.
 
Jim, I should have never told Josh I would be the secretary!!! LOL Less than 2 hours to go, any more guesses???
 


Jim, I should have never told Josh I would be the secretary!!! LOL Less than 2 hours to go, any more guesses???
Heck if you were not willing, I was going to do it myself, but I wasn't looking forward to all that, so I made it easy and asked you! :p:o
 
And the Winner is CNCPROADWARRIOR with a guess of 290.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actual number is 294 couplers.

100_4890.png
 


i had 3 boxes of 50 pair with 6 i had already painted and installed on cars. So 294 was all painted and piled up in one evening.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


Status
Not open for further replies.




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top