How long were you stuck in planning? Looking for advice

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Thanks John. Your pretty much correct. I'm a bit of a southern New England railway history buff. I've also done some archeological metal detecting on a few portions of the road bed. (With land owners permission of course) it's funny I grew up playing on the road bed ad a kid, thinking it was an old road as told by my mother. I found out what it was about 10 years ago and have been obsessed ever since!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top