Houses, anyone?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I found a site that has as nice set that you can see an artist rendering of the house with the floor layout of the home. You will find a list of date ranges near the bottom of the page that links to hte homse kit images. Interesting and with some time I'm sure you will be able to build any one of these homes on your layout.

http://www.searsarchives.com/index.htm

Dave
 


Barry
Based on all the prior plesant experiences I have had in the upper latitudes, (I miss Michigan) these pictures keep bringing a thought to mind (maybe for next summer)...............Roadtrip!!!!!!:D
 
Barry, that split level ranch house looks exactly like the house where I spent most of my youth, right down to the aluminum awnings. There must have been millions of those things built in the '50's and '60's across North America.
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top