hobbytown RS3

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


bgoatsw

Member
For awhile now I have been a ALCO RS2, RS3 fan. I picked up a few hobbytown RS3 kits at a swap meet. I managed to get 1 kit together and run and DCC it. The other is having fits i think with thw gears, they seem to be binding up and cant solve the problem? any ideas would be great. I was also playing with the idea of keeping the metal shell and mating it to a newer frame and motor, does anyone know if the shell will fit to any other frames with minor modifications? Thanks G
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top