ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MAKING THE KMG FIREBALL CARNIVAL RIDE MODEL IM ALMOST DONE MAKING THE BASE IT HAS WORKING DROP FLOORS PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR THANK YOU
i got back to making the model just some updated pics
You have a great thing going here. Are you planning on a diorama with all of these when finished?? They look a lot like the rides at William's Grove used to...about 40 years ago...
Rich
yes i am going to be doing a carnival diorama i still need a lot of things like trucks,games,food,people,ect
The ring of fire is my absolute favorite ride of all time. I could literally ride it until I hurled. I would love to see more pics of it. And great job on all of those by the way.
Cool. I've always wished I had enough room for some carnival rides. I don't know if the ring of fire ride is done yet but the flooring looks a little rough and uneven.
yea its not done yet still have to add a backgound,signs,and fence but like you said the floor is rough so i might make a new one and cut this one up and rack it on the trailers or i might just redo the flooring
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)