ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I'm looking for a display cabinet/shelf/case for my 6 HO scale train sets. I found on ebay/Amazon that most of the display cabinets are 38 inches long.
My train set contains 3 Amfleet cars and a P42. I don't think they can fit 38-inch cabinet.
What is the best size of my train set?
All the ones I know of are about that same size. And you're right. 38" will not fit your entire loco and cars consist on one shelf. I'm not even sure if 48" would, you should measure to be sure. If you're handy, you may want to consider building your own.
All the ones I know of are about that same size. And you're right. 38" will not fit your entire loco and cars consist on one shelf. I'm not even sure if 48" would, you should measure to be sure. If you're handy, you may want to consider building your own.
Thank you sir. I'll look for a longer one or do it myself.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)