ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hey guys I have a question about a boxcar that was given to me. The car that was given to me is from a company called LBF products it's a nice car blue and on one of the trucks there is a wire and somekind of sensor on it it this a powered coupler braking device I have no idea. If I continue to build off this boxcar how many of these will I need I have never seen this before or even heard of it and info would be great. I even looked it up on the internet and the info is very limited THANKS GUYS
More then likely they had a FRED on the end of the car that was powered from the track.
50ft cars
I was at a club the other day and they helped me out alot I figured I would go with current era 70's to 90's and go with 50ft standard size cars I have a high cube. I guess I'll have to wait and see it is a tough choice you know? The one thing that has me worried alittle is all the wiring I'm not a electrition and I want a serious set up you know lights,signslighted building you get the point and some custom things I can do on my own thats what has me worried now.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)