lginc
That FM guy
OH NO!, Johnny, sure i like CNW and model it but, i like my E6 JUST FINE in harbor mist grey and armor yellow, thank you!enjineerbill said:Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Now if I could just strip it down and apply some green and yellowJohnny
OH NO!, Johnny, sure i like CNW and model it but, i like my E6 JUST FINE in harbor mist grey and armor yellow, thank you!enjineerbill said:Hmmmmmmmmmmm, Now if I could just strip it down and apply some green and yellowJohnny
lginc said:OH NO!, Johnny, sure i like CNW and model it but, i like my E6 JUST FINE in harbor mist grey and armor yellow, thank you!Andy, i havent seen an E6 in that paint scheme, i would love to see it. if you got pics of it, post em!
the E2 is my favorite of the E units, but no one makes them
. E5-E6 are my secound favorite of the E units, but honestly...i like ALL the E units!
-Dean
Nice photos.What era are you modeling?
This thread is 2 years old... and you're further burying mine![]()
Nice photos.What era are you modeling?
![]()
![]()
![]()
I'm sorry, Did I miss you being appointed to dictate as to how long one can post on any thread?
Try thinking this way, maybe this will rekindle a modeling project for someone or maybe, JUST MAYBE a NEW member is browsing old threads and wants to partake........Some peoples' kids!!!
Johnny
