HO Garage Layout Video

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Nice layout, I love it when people run trains slow enough to see them.
Nice work.
One question tho, Were do you park your car!!!!!!!!:D:D:D
 
Wow thats a great layout! Well done.

My favorite part is your deisel house and servicing facility, transfer table. That looks awesome!
 


WOW! I agree with everybody else-nice layout! Does the 'hi-line' connect with the 'valley line?' I'm impressed with the trackplan, as well as the spacing of the industries-not cluttered, but not a lot of wasted space, either. How many layouts have you built?
 
Beautiful railroad. Do you by chance have a track plan you wouldn't mind sharing with us? I'm curious.
 
Thanks everyone. This is my first layout, started out with a 4x8 and became addicted. I don't have a track plan as I started with a simple oval and sort of added on as I went and continued to add additional tables. I have moved all over the country (PCS moves) with these tables having to essentially restore multiple times. The upper level does not yet connect to the lower as I am planning to have an elevated line that slopes down further in the layout. I'm working on another 4x8 addition that will have a round house and turntable. Unfortunately it will have to wait till I return from a deployment to afghanistan.
 
If you've had to move that layout around, you definitely deserve a posting to logistics. Love the amount of action going on, and the sound of the steamer had me watching intently to see it. Is that an Atlas trainman plus Genset?, I've recently got 2 but wasn't aware there were sound decoders available for them.
 
I will say one thing I loved about this video that is different then the other videos I hav seen, and that is he shows the layout, instead of the engine and cars. I will watch the videos for layout ideas but all I get to see is the train. Model railroading is not just about the trains, it is the whole package.
 


Nice video of a pretty cool layout! I like all the industrial stuff you got going on there, and the rail service area with the transfer table is really neat too!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top