Hi

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.




Hi Eric,
Glad to have you on the forum, you'll find lots of friendly guys & gals here more than willing to help out however we can.

I've been in HO gauge for the past 58 years I guess it is and have seen a lot of changes
in the hobby and many advancements. I'm not sure just what your thinking is but with all the new stuff available you have some choices to make.

Also there is a lot of help available as far as helping you decide on a track plan along with computer programs that you can use to design and redesign a layout till your happy with it.

By all means let us know what you have in mind as we can offer some very helpful tips about doing a variety of things.

I have pictures posted of how I constructed my table work as does Rex {Rail Bender], we both use the L girder or a modified form of it, and there are other ways to construct a layout as well.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have.

Talk with again,

David
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on how long you've been out of the hobby, there could be lots to learn. Don't be embarrassed to ask questions. I can vouch for the friendliness of the majority of members here; I've been asking dumb questions for the last few weeks, and everyone has treated me with great patience, kindness, and willingness to help.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top