ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hoping to get into the hobby, doing research right now.
Little about me. I am a Certified Life Coach/ADHD Coach. I am a member of Sam Davis Lodge #661 F&AM and a Noble in the Al Menah Shrine. I have always been interested in this hobby, and hopefully 2013 will be my year.
Interested in learning more and getting some ideas.
Welcome! Take your time, and do ask questions. We don't bite or laugh, and we would love to help. Use the search button, though, first, to look for threads where we have discussed things, often multiple times. Otherwise, we don't bit or laugh.

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll find this is the best model railroad site on the web. And most definitely the friendliest! Nobody gets jumped on for asking questions here. In fact, we encourage them. After all, everybody has to start somewhere and this is the best place.
Just saw how you got your minimum number of posts in to prove you're not a spammer. Cool!
people from tennessee are sometimes smarter than you think.
Thanks guys. Just got the green light by the station manager (wife)
Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll find this is the best model railroad site on the web. And most definitely the friendliest! .
So far I am finding that true
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)