ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hi , I am a bit new to building railroads , I am a miniaturist with a special interest in
a particular railroad , The Jacksonville and Southern railroad. I want to try to recreate
it as best I can.
It was built by my ancestors to serve their lumber mills, I would really appreciate
any information anyone can give me on the railroad line to help with my research .
Thanks !
[TD="class: rightColTopRow"][/TD]
Hello and welcome aboard!
I'd think a miniaturist would be right at home in the model RR world, we'll be waiting for some pics.
Sorry never heard of that road but I'm sure someone will jump in.
So you're in Florida, eh?
Do us a favor will ya, go outside face North and start blowing!
We'll let you know when things start to defrost!

Thank you Rico, LOL I will do my best to send some warm weather up your way

I am originally from Michigan so I feel your pain! I have to do the research before I start to build, I'm working on it . Then of course I have to set up the space for it. It will happen, I have lots to learn too!
Welcome aboard. I'm another northerner in Indiana. So I can't help you either. But good luck. I am sure someone here has some info on it.
Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk
Thanks Nscaler, I am finding my problem at this point is too much information LOL> I need pictures. Thanks so much for the welcome !
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)