Hi from a newbie in the UK

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


alcanman

Member
Hi,

I'm a big fan of Lance Mindheim's work and Modern Era HO modelling. I've recently built a version of Lance's 'Palmetto Spur' which was featured in his book 'How to build a small switching layout' I've started a thread in the 'HO Scale' forum entitled 'CSX Palmetto Spur' in which I will describe the layout

Here's a pic to give you an idea of how the layout looks.


regards,

Mal
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, I thought that was a proto photo there for a minute, nice work Mal!
And welcome aboard by the way!
I'll check out that thread.
 


Stick a lantern in the window, the British are coming! ;)

Welcome Mal, that's a stunning photo. I'm off to have a look at that other thread right now.
 
Welcome Mal, really great photo, (puts mine to shame!) will have a read at the thread.
Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year. James
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top