ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hey im tim, just about to start my first layout. Ill be moddelin in n scale
Hi Tim, welcome to the forum from all in the UK
Regards James
Welcome to the forum Tim. Be sure to show us some pictures of what you're up to. We love pictures!

Hi Tim. I'm fairly new here myself but I think you'll find it to be a great place to learn new things and get answers to questions. I've just recently gotten back into the hobby and this place has been a great place to catch up on what has changed during my absence. (seems like everything)
I had been undecided whether to go with HO or N (my previous layout), but after being here and reading about others accomplishments, as well as the advances in quality of equipment in N scale, I've decided on going with N again. My layout won't begin until this fall at earliest, so I will be curious to see your progress. And maybe get an idea or two.
What RR are you going to model?
Im thinking of modelling the w.a.g.r (west australian government railways) the area where I live used to be on the main eastern line but it was all torn up by around 1960
Im thinking of modelling the w.a.g.r (west australian government railways) the area where I live used to be on the main eastern line but it was all torn up by around 1960
That would be really neat to see. Welcome to the forum!
welcome timmy, I'm new here as well. please keep us updated on the layout........would love to see a series on the build

Can you upload photos in a post or do I neeed to host them on the web somewhere?
Hi, you can use photo bucket and just put the image number into you text and the picture will be there. Thats all I did. James
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)