ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Thanks again for the praise Marty, but take a look around and there are a lot of guys on this forum who are in a whole different league than I am. Check out the WPF (Weekly Photo Fun) threads. You'll see some amazing work there (including newer pictures of my own sometimes) We'll be expecting some of yours as it comes together.
Hey Gary not a problem bud! I will and have been looking around, and I will post as i go (build) I am new at this however I did work for a time as a modeler for a business in downtown Chicago that designed highways roads and train transportation systems. so we will see how this turns out.
Marty
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)