Help With Genesis Product Number

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


LenS

New Member
Forum members,

I posted this question on another site, but haven't heard anything back on it, so I'll ask you folks.

I just purchased a set of SD75i locomotives and have a question about the SKU numbers. One is of the usual G6xxxx series and the other is of the
CHC57xxxx series. They are both in the typical yellow/blue Genesis box and have the same instructional pamphlets. My question ... why the different inventory numbers? Is one a Canadian series? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Len S
 
Good question, all the locos I've run across start with the G6 as well.
Don't think it has to do with Canada, mine are G6's also, could be wrong tho...
 
Might want to send an email to Athearn or post on their FB page. They (Athearn) respond to quite a number of posts. I'm not a big FB fan, but they post a lot of info on their FB page that's not posted anywhere else on their website. Guess its just the "in" thing.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top