Help identifying model house

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Dan_K

New Member
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to the hobby and I recently stumbled across some images of a model house on a stock photography website. I'm hoping to include a house like this in one of my landscapes (please see attached photos).

I was hoping that perhaps some expert eyes could help identify this model and help me locate a vendor that sells it?

Thanks so much,

Dan K.
 


Mine came pre-assembled.
DPP_0006.png

DPP_0007.png
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top