Help ..can anyone identify this please

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Could some one please identify this for me. Would like to find more ,but don't know what I'm looking for.
Had one years ago in box of junk ,but over time it has disappeared. I remember it had a centre car and another loco .
Any help would be welcomed.
mick
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 277
I think it is supposed to be a model of an early streamlined diesel like the original 1936 IC Green Diamond, or the UP M10000s. Nose is wrong to be an AeroTrain. No idea what CPL would mean.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top