snowman11022
New Member
Hello Everyone
I just joined this forum and thought I'd take a few minutes to introduce myself. I've been in model railroading for 22 years all of it in N scale. I am originally from Canada but I moved to the Chicago area 2 years ago. I don't model any specific railroad but I somehow ended up with a lot of Union Pacific stuff but I do have a little bit of everything. Right now my father-in-law and I are in the process of planning a new 4x8 layout in N scale. I look forward to being a part of this forum and I hope that I can share what I've learned over the years with everyone here.
Snowman11022
I just joined this forum and thought I'd take a few minutes to introduce myself. I've been in model railroading for 22 years all of it in N scale. I am originally from Canada but I moved to the Chicago area 2 years ago. I don't model any specific railroad but I somehow ended up with a lot of Union Pacific stuff but I do have a little bit of everything. Right now my father-in-law and I are in the process of planning a new 4x8 layout in N scale. I look forward to being a part of this forum and I hope that I can share what I've learned over the years with everyone here.
Snowman11022
