ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Just found this site while doing a forum search, looked pretty good !
I've been an N-Gauge collector and runner since N first appeared in the 60's, still collecting and running them to this day.
Welcome to the Forums, Ernie. This is the best site on the internet for model railroading with a lot of friendly and talented folks here. The one thing that is always a hit with everyone is plenty of pictures.
Hi Ernie,
Glad you found this forum, you should enjoy it here, lots of friendly guy and a few gals as your already seeing and lots of info spread around.
Ever railfan around Edwardsville (or Duncan) tunnel? I found it by chance last year on a drive from Corydon to New Albany. I'm in Lafayette, a lot of railroad history here.