Hello from Wisconsin

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


CNW6886

New Member
Hey everyone, just thought i would say hi. I look forward to being a part of the community!! I am an avid N scaler, and i am starting to push the limits of my modeling skills, sych as super detailing my locomotives and getting into custom painting. I will be modeling the CNW and UP with a freelanced feel of the midwest. I am always up for suggestions and tips =)
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top