Hello from WI!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Emjaysmash

The Hebrew Hammer
Hello Everyone!

My name is MJ and I am completely and utterly new to Model Railroading! My brother (izelforshezel) told me to come over here and sign up, so here I am!

I'm a Junior in College in Madison, WI. Looking to learn a lot! Thanks for having me!
-MJ
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum and to the hobby. This is one of the best hobbies that I've found. There are so many aspects to it that you can tailor it to your liking. I hope you enjoy yourself. If you have any questions, which you most likely will, feel free to ask. All of us have asked the same questions before.
 


Welcome aboard from a fellow (would be Junior if I elected to go to college instead of throw my life away to the railroad) cheesehead. Lots of good info on here, you came to the right place!

I actually just watched Edgewood's volleyball team play tonight in Oshkosh. :D

Good luck!

-Steve
 
Welcome MJ! I'm from Chicago, where we refer to your state as our attic. I'm borrowing place names of WI (Neenah) for my layout. I prefer to run the CNW but my sons like the WC, that took over the same ROW. Lots of good people here and not a lot a attitudes to deal with.
 
Welcome aboard from a fellow (would be Junior if I elected to go to college instead of throw my life away to the railroad) cheesehead. Lots of good info on here, you came to the right place!

I actually just watched Edgewood's volleyball team play tonight in Oshkosh. :D

Good luck!

-Steve

Nice! Like I said, I'm REALLY new to all of this, but I've come with a mind like a sponge to absorb all the knowledge!

Hello from Kaukauna, Wisconsin. Welcome aboard.

Ah Kaukauna, the smell of success!:p
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top