Hello from Pennsylvania

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Reading Lines

New Member
Hello everyone. So after a 10 year break in the hobby I'm roaring back into it. Last layout I had set up was a small swithing layout I set up when I was about 15 years old. School and college than a job got in the way and I could not carry on with the hobby anymore and back tot he boxes it went. I recently found all the stoarge containers with not only my Ho set but my dads. My dad reliquished ownership to me.

I've grown up around the tracks ever since I can remember. My hometown was the scene of lots of trackside industries. Reading Lines was the hometown railline, but that aready was Conrail when I was a kid.

Now that I am a tad bit older, and I have the room, I'm jumping back in with both feet building a layout. Looking to do a Freelance Railway combining two to three of the railines I've been researching. All that with some old Reading Lines sprinkled in. I'm glad I found this site and I'm doing lots of searching.

Thanks for letting me be a part of the boards! Now back to explorering the boards!
 


Welcome to the forums, Reading Lines. This is a great place for info and help as well as a great place to shoot the breeze. Your situation is similar to mine..........a long time away from the hobby but getting back into it big time. Good luck.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top