Hello from ontario

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


BcRail

New Member
Hi
I am from ontario. I like bc rail I have had three layouts over twenty years and have had to dismantle all of them for one reason or another. We are currently trying to by a larger house and now that I have two young boys I can build one with them. So I preparation I sought out this forum. My hobby started with my dad getting me a train set that lowered onto my bed when I was 6. My obsession with bc rail started when I read a trains magazine that had the history of them in it.

Well that's me thanks in advance for all the information
 
G'day BcRail, you've come to the right place. Doing a quick Google images search, seems there's a couple of different paint schemes that have been used, which do you prefer. No doubt you've also come into contact with Washington Corps SRY as well.
 


Welcome to the best forum on the web. There is no bickering, arguing, flaming allowed here. What is allowed is questions, pictures, and comments. Don't be afraid to ask any question you need an answer to. There are many folks here that are true experts and others that have a lot of experience. You'll get very good helpful answers here.

Remember that the only dumb questions are the ones never asked!
 
G'day BcRail, you've come to the right place. Doing a quick Google images search, seems there's a couple of different paint schemes that have been used, which do you prefer. No doubt you've also come into contact with Washington Corps SRY as well.

I would rank my liking of the paint schemes
1 blue
2 green
3 red/white/blue

I am going to include all schemes on my next layout. I also am going to make an assumption that the are still thriving and evolving with the times and expanding. So I may also create a new updated paint for bc rail.
 
Welcome aboard!
I started off with BC Rail but migrated to BN.
There wasn't much available for BCR at the time but now there's all kinds of goodies!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top