Hello from Houston Texas.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


bn_1970

New Member
Hi. I'm Bill and just got into model RRing. I recently joined a local club and am in the process of building an early '70s BN train with some pre merger power.
 
Hi Bill! Glad you could join us. Do you have pictures of this retro BN action that you could share with us? Sounds like a fun project.
 
Hi LoudMusic. No photos yet. I ordered a pair of Kato BN U30Cs and a pair of GN big sky blue SD45s, but they're not here yet. I have some rolling stock from my brief stint in model RRing a long time ago. However, I'm a photography nut so expect some photos posted as soon as I can!
 


Welcome to the forum. The bn in the 70s had some kick ass variety. Nice choice going with Kato, I really like their products


---
- Sent from my phone
 
Welcome to the forum. The bn in the 70s had some kick ass variety. Nice choice going with Kato, I really like their products


---
- Sent from my phone

One U30c got here Monday-the others were a seperate order. They'll be here next Mon. Tuesday night I ran it at the clubhouse and ran so good. Hopefully all the locos I will choose in the future will be Kato:D
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top