ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
My name is Wes Lofton A.K.A. Jugbutt.
I'm new to model railroading my buddy Steve Lamb got me into trains
a while back he got N,HO,G models (LUCKY DOG)
Thanks for having me on the forum!!
Welcome aboard Wes. Sit back, pull up a chair, chew the fat. Got a bunch of good people around here to help out and share information with. By all means, post pictures of your work.
Welcome aboard Wes. Sit back, pull up a chair, chew the fat. Got a bunch of good people around here to help out and share information with. By all means, post pictures of your work.
Well Steve and myself is going to build me a hobby shed or room then start on a layout but I will post my cars, locos,and other stuff I collect my stuff as I go!!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)