Hello from Belleville, IL

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


crazycarl

Budweiser Man
Hey all I joined to ask some questions and maybe answer some. I'm new here but not to modeling........Trains that is :D, ! I am 33, a former employee of St Louis Car company, Rail Cruise America, and have been working with HO for about 20years now. I am currently on my 3rd layout and as soon as the admins. let me I'll post some pics. I model The UP's Chester Sub, Dupo area, in a freelance/prototype fashion. The layout is 16x14' L with a small 11x3' freelance version of the Dupo yard. I am running mainly intermodal traffic, some freight transfers to and from Alton and Southern's East st Louis yard, some local swicthing, and through coal traffic. Its been a great hobby and im sure it will be for years to come. Thanks for looking and I'll see ya at the next terminal.
 
Hello and welcome aboard. Get those pics up soon. we love pics....lol.
 


Welcome to the forums, crazycarl. This is a great place with a lot of friendly, talented and knowledgeable people willing to help with any questions you may have. Plus one on the pictures!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top