Augusta & Sara Creek RR
New Member
Hello everyone, this seems to be a great forum and I look forward to reading and hopefully contributing here as well. So much inspiration seems to be hidden in this forum 
I am 37 years old and have been modelling since I was a boy. Model RR, military models, diorama building and much more has caught my interest earlier, but at the moment the railroads of the eastern US fascinates me, especially the Pennsy and NYC. My timeframe is the 1930's and I am trying to build a collection of models and create dioramas for photographing the models on, which is another great interest of mine.
Conneted to these great railroads is the Augusta & Sara Creek Railroad, my small freelanced railroad company set in the Appalachians somewhere. More about that later
Anyway, I look forward to enjoying the company of so many great model railroaders here
- Benjamin
I am 37 years old and have been modelling since I was a boy. Model RR, military models, diorama building and much more has caught my interest earlier, but at the moment the railroads of the eastern US fascinates me, especially the Pennsy and NYC. My timeframe is the 1930's and I am trying to build a collection of models and create dioramas for photographing the models on, which is another great interest of mine.
Conneted to these great railroads is the Augusta & Sara Creek Railroad, my small freelanced railroad company set in the Appalachians somewhere. More about that later
Anyway, I look forward to enjoying the company of so many great model railroaders here
- Benjamin
