Headlights for Alco PA

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Johnreese

Active Member
I have a 20+ year old Walthers Proto Alco PA never run and am adding a decoder, speaker and head lights. As I started working with it, I removed the candescent front headlights to replace them with LED’s but do not remember how the bulbs were lined up, and discarded the bulbs (I should have taken a photo) and held off working on this loco for a year or more. Now I’m back to finish this and want to know if anyone has a photo of their PA with the shell removed and the light platform with bulbs installed so I can install my LED’s in the right position when the shell is on.
Thanks for reading.
JRP
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top