Happy Halloween! Another Newbie

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


sajordan

New Member
Hello, from the snowy Northwest.
Just created an account and will introduce myself. My name is Steve and now looking to get into railroading again. I’ve built two small layouts in the past, they never quite jelled. These were built in the ‘80s, just when DCC was coming in. Things have really changed! I find that I have lots of questions for the group, and hope to be an active member.
I’ve spent the last month in clearing out a 20 x 14 foot room to build an empire in, plan on the majority to be narrow gauge (mining or logging). One of my favorite areas on earth is the St. Joe river valley (where I fish a couple of times a year) in Northern Idaho. Bought and have devoured Malcom’s old book “A Narrow Gauge Railroad..” Looking forward to corresponding with this group through the winter. (Spring and summer is for fishing)
 
Hello and welcome to the.group. There is a wealth of inowledge here, so feel free to ask any questions. That is a good size space for a layout. We'd live to see a track plan as well as photis and hear about your progress. Have fun and goid luck
 
Thanks,photgdad

I have a long way to go, and first I need to figure out how to post the photos I toook of the room, before the project started. Over 600# of stuff to the dump, more sold at g sale.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top