H0 Collection 3 on Youtube

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


JR59

Member
Hello Friends

After a Long time I was able to publish a new Youtube Movie showing some of my finest Engine and Cars from my Collection. I hope you guys like it.

[video=youtube_share;t1Oypx0IMAY]http://youtu.be/t1Oypx0IMAY[/video]
 
That's some amazing modeling and scenery work. Every picture I was like "wow, no way! That's a model?"

Thanks for sharing,

Brad
 


Great video Jürg! Hope you don't mind if I steal a couple shots for my screen saver?;)
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top