Guess what the UPS man brought me??!!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


flyboy2610

Loveably weird
I really need to get the layout room painted so I can build benchwork and start laying down track! Need to have a good reason to have bought this stuff!
PowerCab.png


NCE Power Cab DCC sysytem, Atlas Code 83 #8 left hand turnout, Walther/Shinohara #7.5 left hand curved turnout, 4 packages of Caboose 200 series ground throws, and
SantaFe2-10-2.png

A Bachmann Spectrum Santa Fe 2-10-2 with DCC on board! Although it will probably be upgraded to a Soundtraxx Tsunami heavy steam decoder. The tender already has mounting points for a speaker, so it shouldn't be too bad of a job.
I'm happy as a tornado in a trailer park! (To quote Mater, from Cars.)
 
Nice haul! :D

The NCE Powercab system seems to be pretty popular lately, Ive had 4 people order the system in the past month alone lol
 


Nice, I just had the USPS lady drop off a new/used Atlas Dash 8-40CW. Now I need her to drop off my order for the decoder so it will run DCC. Than it's time to send it to the paint shop for a clean coat of paint and some dirty weathering.

Dave
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top