ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I can't find anyplace that has these in stock. GWM has a website but calls go straight to voicemail and are not returned.
Are they still in business? Anyone know of a place that stocks them or has some they'd like to sell? Thanks.
I looked around, couldn't find an answer for you. They might be dead in the water......
They are still around
Hey Ken
I sent an email out to them the other day and this is the reply I got back
Jeff,
We are still in business. Call me with what you are looking for and I will give you current price and availability.
Thanks,
Wes
720 363-0123
-----Original Message-----
From: jeffmayall <
[email protected]>
To: GreatWestModels <
[email protected]>
Sent: Wed, May 2, 2012 3:44 pm
Subject: Hello, I would like to place an order
Hello all.
I was on your website, and I found a number of items that I’d like to order, however, I noticed that your website has not been updated since 2008. Are you still in business?
If you are, please let me know and I will place my order right away.
Thanks
Jeff.
So it looks like they are still around, which is very good.
Give 'em a call!

Jeff
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)