Great Canadian Model Railroad: Ontario & Eastern

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


JDL56

Member
IMG_1954.png


I haven't posted here for awhile . . . want to let you know that I've posted info about the Ontario & Eastern, a great sectional layout set in the 1949-59 time period, on my blog.

The layout, built by a group of friends to show a high-quality layout at train shows, lasted from 1987-2005.

You can see it at http://cprailmmsub.blogspot.com/2011/10/great-canadian-model-railroad-ontario.html

The O & E is part of a new section on the blog I call Great Canadian Model Railroads; you can find all the layouts in that section at http://cprailmmsub.blogspot.com/search/label/Great Canadian Layouts

John Longhurst, Winnipeg
 
IMG_1954.png


I haven't posted here for awhile . . . want to let you know that I've posted info about the Ontario & Eastern, a great sectional layout set in the 1949-59 time period, on my blog.

The layout, built by a group of friends to show a high-quality layout at train shows, lasted from 1987-2005.

You can see it at http://cprailmmsub.blogspot.com/2011/10/great-canadian-model-railroad-ontario.html

The O & E is part of a new section on the blog I call Great Canadian Model Railroads; you can find all the layouts in that section at http://cprailmmsub.blogspot.com/search/label/Great Canadian Layouts

John Longhurst, Winnipeg

Thanks quite a nice layout with some pretty interesting scenes.

Do you know if this bridge is made of brass?
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top