Great Canadian layout: The G scale Winter Valley

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


JDL56

Member
update-3.png


I've posted a new addition to my Great Canadian Model Railroad series--this time the Winter Valley Regional Railway, an outdoor and indoor G scale layout.

Find it on my blog at http://cprailmmsub.blogspot.ca/2012/06/great-canadian-model-railroad-winter.html

John Longhurst, Winnipeg
 


I've seen this layout in person several times since it's only 30 minute drive from my house. It's amazing to walk into his downstairs (it takes up his entire basement) and see 15 car-G scale trains running.
Intresting that you mention the figures, when I was selling off most of my model car collection, he got a number of my figures off me.
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top