ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I want to repaint for myself a loco in GO Transit colours - so does anyone know what would be the best matches to their green, white and yellow trim?
Thanks
I *think* testors make the good green
I don't suppose you know what shade you thinking about?
I had a look at their website and didn't see at least from the screen seemed to match
I think "Bright Green Pearl" might be the answer for you
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)