GO Transit Model Trains

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


ryancher

New Member
I am desperately looking for 2 GO Transit Trains.

My sons are asking for them for Christmas.

I know there are new ones being released early 2014 at a very reasonable price but I need 2 by Christmas.

I'm not particular - any type, size, model is acceptable - as long as they are affordable. I also don't mind if they happen to be non-working or defective in any way.

Thanks!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top