Giggity Giggity! Family Guy reefers are here!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I don't watch the show either, but do like the concept and execution. The weathering of the cars gives them a "beliveability" more than if they were all shiny and bright.
 
Haha, awesome man! I love Family Guy... one of the very few TV shows I watch. :D

Even though it's from a cartoon, you pulled it off beautifully - looks very realistic. I like the "Giggity-giggity" graffi too... LOL

Kyle
 


this kinda gave me an idea for something out of my favorite cartoon. a cartoon many people think is just wrong and offensive, southpark!
 
Amazing Job Matt!

The realism and careful attention you pay to detail is excellent, they look very realistic.

I don't watch the show either, never home on Sundays so I never got in to it. However as a Beer Lover, I think the cars are awesome!
 


Awesome job. The detail with the rust spots and weathering is great. Wonder if this could be done in N Scale. Would love to see a picture of the "Duff" cars.
 
Awsome job!! If you do another run of decals, I would love a couple cars worth to do up some 40' older style billboard reefers. Mike and Michele T
 
Nothing like seeing a 2 year old thread brought back to life not once but 2 times.
Oh and Great stuff. Wonder if he ever did any more.:)
 


No... I never did any more. 3 is enough I think. BTW, I still have decals I can run off for people if they are interested. Message me.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top