GE 70 Tonner

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


BIGO

New Member
I am thinking about purchasing a GE 70 Tonner to paint up as Greenville and Northern but being out of HO for 4 years so lacking on knowledge of HO scale version of this engine. I see the Bachmanns have issues with the plastics gears and such but many of the postings I have found are several years old. Have these been improved or still have issues? What are my other options?

Thanks
 
The ones to stay away from have white gears. The black gears seem much better. Also, the single-motor version is the better one.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top