Future Floor Finish On Models?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


My suggestion above about pouring this stuff for water effects, you may want to discard. I see now my water made using this method several years ago has gotten large cracks in it. At this point it would look best if I painted it white and said it was early spring ice breaking up! Now that's something you don't see modeled everyday. So I guess my experiment was a failure, or as Ben Franklin would say, I just learned something that doesn't work. Now to figure out a fix.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top