ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
So I heard they are making these in HO Scale? Is that true?
Gomez Addams
Staff member
It depends on what an am/vo is.

It depends on what an am/vo is.
Sorry, the Virginian & Ohio / Allegeny Midland cars they did for N Scale
I would take AM/VO to mean Alleghany Midland / Virginian and Ohio, but that still doesn't actually put us any closer to knowing what you're talking about.
Yes, I did see the ad in the January MR.
Modern engines in the VO/AM schemes.
I'd rather have an RS3 in Midland Road black w/pinstripes myself!

Gomez Addams
Staff member
In that case, the locomotives were announced in July 2012.
As far as I have seen, they have both a pair of 7 Post box's in both AM and V&O as well as four each of GEVO's for each line in DCC ready offerings.
V&O GEVO #4413, #4410, #4432, #4420
AM GEVO #4456, #4453, #4472, #4461
V&O 7 Post: #38671, #38624
AM 7 Post: #68028, #68005
Hope it helps.

intermountain is releasing the ES44 in these roadnames.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)