Following a train through the Sierras

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


New lights

Hey,

I got some real photography lights and boy do they make a difference. I took this picture of the City of San Francisco heading west. The lighting and colors look a lot closer to bright sunshine. :)

Duncan
 


Stunning layout.

I love the colors you used in the scenery, and your rock faces look great.

Your website is very well done. I enjoyed it a lot.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top